RE: Techtoolslist Digest, Vol 4, Issue 7

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 14:48:37 EST

<x-flowed>It's starting to look like a design flaw. The 68B21's RESET line is
simply tied to Vcc through a pull-up resistor. I've now jumpered that
to the board RESET line and I get a clean start up almost every time
(I have substituted a good 68B21 to no avail previously).

Sooo, if this works in the game, another Tech Tip will appear on RGP I guess.

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com