RE: WTB:Fluke 9010A Tapes

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2005 - 15:27:45 EST

<x-flowed>Many 9010's don't have RS232...I had considered making a board, but,
heck, too little free time these days!

Should be quite easy to make, but who wants to do it? I think a bare
board that folks can use their own junk parts on would be best, and
cheapest.

I wonder if one could take an old PC serial card and jam it in with a
jumper interface (hah!). Be nice to have 112Kb for example!

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com