Pod Pin Replacements?

From: Jeff Shirley <bucky_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 20:55:11 EST

Greetings.

I am looking for something with the cross section of a DIP pin that can be
soldered into a plated-through hole on a PCB. I am not actually repairing a
pod cable, but instead making a daughter board that will plug into a 40-pin
DIP socket.

I have plenty of 0.025" square (jumper) pins, but these are too large. I have
seen talk on this list about repairing pins on pod CPU cables, so I thought
someone might have be able to recommend a part or vendor.

Thanks,

Jeff.

--
Jeff Shirley