Re: ms pac voltage trouble

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 00:10:23 EST

<x-flowed>If the board produces a good image when you increase the 5VDC supply
then your video RAM has at least one bad IC. RAM is usually the most
susceptible to voltage fluctuations and will show errors faster than
other parts.

Also the fact that the game runs indicates it is not on the Data bus,
rather it is the video handling circuits...

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com