Re: ms pac voltage trouble

From: <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 13:47:39 EST

Well, it's certainly far from foolproof, but it takes no time at all to
quickly do and if your problem is completely solved when piggybacking a single
IC then it was worth it :)

I often find it helpful with logic chips too but that is definately not
foolproof, the bad chip often still affecting the inputs and outputs of the
good chip. Again, it's quick and it sometimes get's me quick results though.

Martin.