RE: Techtoolslist Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3

From: Robert C. Bullock <rcbullock_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 14:17:49 EDT

No, LS is what's used all over the Pac board and it's what was there. I
don't think it uses any other family. I did buy some new sync buss cards
that the guy used HC/HCT ships which is neat. The game worked slightly
better with those chips but as that isn't the proble, rather the inputs to
the sync buss card, that's where I'll focus.

I hesitate to do 'non standard' mods, because the next guy down the line may
not know what it's for.

--------
You didn't use the wrong family by any chance? 74C has the worst output