Re: Fluke 9010A and Space Invaders

From: Mark Hooks <markhooks_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2005 - 21:11:01 EDT

<x-flowed>Phil,

I've had pods that would pass the self test (when you initiate the buss
test), even though they had a bad ribbon cable. Therefore, you couldn't run
the board even though the pod passed self test. Have you ever been able to
run a UUT with this pod? Sorry if you've already covered this but I've not
followed all of the posts.

Mark Hooks