Re: Replacing a Fluke 9100a disk drive

From: Chris Hardy <chris_at_hardys.plus.com>
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 12:26:06 EDT

I've got a few drives here..

The main problem I'm having with the pc drives is that most manufacturers
are removing the switches or even the ability to change the DS0/DS1
settings.

The drives I have are..

720k Mitsumi D357T2 (amiga)
720k Chinon fb-354 (amiga)

PC 1.44m

Panasonic JU-257A606pc (loads of unpopulated switches)
TEAC FD-235HF-7291 (uses 0 ohm smt resistors as jumpers..)
TEAC FD-235HF-7291 (slightly different model with different jumper positions
smt again)

and the drive I tested it with as it had a DS0/DS1 jumper which is a

Sony MPF920-F

Chris