RE: Fluke 9010A and old Atari Night Driver board

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat May 28 2005 - 13:14:40 EDT

<x-flowed>
>If you have the extension socket (Instrument Accessory #9000A-7201), then
>you can check the voltage(s) as connected to the pod.

Afraid I don't have that.

>It is possible that you have a bad connection at the UUT socket, isn't it?
>You have run the pod self test and wiggled the cable while under self test?

Tried all that - besides which, I've only just put a new CPU socket onto
the N.D. board as it was impossible to plug the Fluke into the original socket.

The 6502 CPU works fine in the new socket, but the Fluke 6502 pod won't
(yet it works on other 6502-based boards). I'm sure the socket and contacts
are fine.

Phil