Missle Command Help

From: Bill Karkula <wkarkula_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 20:14:46 EDT

I worked on four Missle commands for the first time and got three of them
working (what a design - not designed for easy hardware debugging). The
fourth board has me stymied. It comes up with one high beep for one of the
4116s being bad which I have replaced twice but the error still comes up.
If I intentionally remove any other drams the correct beep error is caught.
I've checked continuity to the suspect Dram but all is fine. I've gone over
all of the sections of the board and they all seem to be working but the
board as a system won't come up. It just keeps looping the dram beeping
test. Any suggestions based upon your collective experience would be
welcome.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Bill