Re: Manual for Universal (like Mr Do) testing unit?

From: peter davies <invadar_at_mail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 05:44:13 EST

I have one of this test units alas with no Harness's
If anyone has details of the conectors or wiring ie what the connectors
are called, or pinout details I would be most gratful as it would complete
the unit and I could experiment with it.

Another piece of unique test equipment could be salvaged.

Thanks
Pete (invadar)