EPROM emulators for sale

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_Stup.net>
Date: Wed Feb 15 2006 - 19:48:49 EST

I have a TechTools EconoROM II for sale.

4Mbit installed, configurable to emulate JEDEC EPROMs from 28 pin-32
pin, 8K - 512K. Target powered, communicates via parallel. External
reset. Daisychainable for multiple EPROM usage. Uses Win32 GUI or
DOS client for loading, downloadable from tech-tools.com, or I can
provide on CD.

Includes a 28 pin target cable (you can make your own cables, or $15
from Techtools), parallel adaptor and silversatin communication cable.

$35.