Re: Fluke Z8000 quote

From: Brian Oldenburger <boldenburger_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 14:04:28 EST

The last one I had I sold for $125.00
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adam Courchesne<mailto:ajcrm125@gmail.com>
  To: Techtools List<mailto:techtoolslist@flippers.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:49 AM
  Subject: [Techtoolslist] Fluke Z8000 quote

  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.!!!!!!!!!!!

  ---------- Forwarded message ----------
  From: Maria Burulea <mmb@valuetronics.com <mailto:mmb@valuetronics.com>>
  Date: Feb 21, 2006 12:40 PM
  Subject: Quote
  To: Adam Courchesne <ajcrm125@gmail.com<mailto:ajcrm125@gmail.com>>

  1675 Cambridge Drive * Elgin Illinois * 60123 * USA

  Quote No: 27010

  2/21/2006

  One Circuit

  Attention: Adam Courchesne

  Thank you for the opportunity to quote on your test equipment purchase requirement. Per your specifications ValueTronics is pleased to quote on the following REFURBISHED equipment.

        Qty Manu/Model Opts Description Price (ea)
        1 Fluke 9000A-Z8000
       Interface Pod $1950

  ValueTronics will provide a ninety-day parts and labor warranty, with a ten-day evaluation period, unless otherwise specified. The reconditioned equipment is guaranteed to be within original manufacturer's specifications, is supplied with standard accessories and operator's manuals, and is fully operational upon receipt. Upon request, the unit(s) can be certified, traceable to NIST, ANSI or ISO-9000 standards. An extra charge is applicable if certificates are required. FOB point is Elgin, IL. Availability is subject to prior sale, and delivery is generally one to two weeks ARO.

  ValueTronics is an Authorized Distributor for Tektronix. We currently stock the Tektronix TDS and TPS series of digital oscilloscopes, TLA series of logic analyzers, and the AFG3000 series of Arbitrary/Function Generators. Please contact me for a competitive quote on these products.

  If you have any questions concerning this quotation or anything you might need, please feel free to contact me at 800-552-8258.

  Sincerely,

  Maria M. Burulea
  Application Engineer
  ValueTronics International, Inc.