Re: Kool Tools: IC Comparator checks PROMs

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Feb 24 2006 - 13:31:07 EST

The CMOS tester is very easy to use. Simply GLOMP the correct IC test
clip on the IC in question, flip the toggle switches in if any pins
are tied to Vcc or Gnd (power usually, but other tied pins would be
good).

Kev has a write up: http://users.erols.com/mowerman/bugtrap.htm

I have the manuals if no=one can find them on-line then I'll try to
get around to scanning them.

John :-#)#

                  www.flippers.com