Test/soldering equipment for sale

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_Stup.net>
Date: Mon Mar 13 2006 - 00:06:44 EST

I've got some extra stuff I don't need anymore. Perhaps someone can use
it.

Arium 4100 Logic Analyzer. Boots up, screen is bright, flickers a
little (brightness pot dirty?). Comes with LP320 32 channel pod with
lead set, 1/2 of the miniclips are still attached. $50.

Hakko 484 desoldering iron. The collection tube (glass) and pull
handle are cracked, but it heats up and pulls vacuum. This was my
primary station until I got a larger one. Parts should still be
available from Hakko direct. Comes with the box, manual/parts list,
and cleaning tool. $35.

Z80 probe for HP 1611 series logic analyzers. Untested, but was a
working pull. I don't have a 1611 series to test on. $10.

6802 probe for Applied Microsystems logic analyzers. Untested. $10.

Fluke Trendar 200 test clip. Put over a 16 or 14 pin IC in circuit, and
it shows the LED status of all pins. Comes in case with manual, and
some of the test clips. $20.

Weller/Ungar 4624 solder/desoldering station. Both a pencil iron and a
desoldering gun. Adjustable/regulated temp on both. Desoldering
side could use a new tip, but it works okay as it is. Includes the
cleaning pins. $50.