Hey folks

From: Jimmy Futrelle <jimmy_at_comp-u-shoppe.com>
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 00:46:22 EDT

It's me again. I'm listing the remaining Fluke pods and mods and such.

I am listing the following remaining Fluke inventory and prices. I am also
interested in selling the whole lot for $1,000.00 plus shipping. If you add
it at my prices, it comes to over $1,900.00. If this seems high, make me an
offer for the lot. I need the room. I calculate actual shipping (rounded to
the nearest dollar) and handling for anything you might want. If interested
in the whole lot, just let me know. I will also decrease the price for the
whole lot by the listed prices if some of the items are sold before the lot.
I'll be happy to update information on E-mail.

Thanks

Jimmy

 9132A-028 ROM Module 5 $7.00
9000A-80286H Hypertest 2 $45.00
9000A-8088 Interface Pod 3 $45.00
9132A-032 ROM Module 6 $7.00
9000A-8086 Interface Pod 6 $45.00
9000A-9900 Interface Pod 2 $45.00
9000A-1802 Interface Pod 1 $45.00
9000A-8048/8041 Interface Pod 2 $45.00
9132A Sync Pod 2 $15.00
9000A-6802 Interface Pod 1 $45.00
9000A-6800 Interface Pod 2 $45.00
9000A-8085 Interface Pod 2 $45.00
9000A-80386 Interface Pod 1 $45.00
9000A-68020 Interface Pod 1 $45.00
9132A-024 ROM Module 5 $7.00
9100A-003 Parallel Module 2 $35.00
9100A-3051 Extender PWB Board 1 $45.00
9000A-80188 Interface Pod 2 $45.00
Y9100A-102 Card Edge Int Mod 4 $35.00
Y9100A-20L Flying Lead Module 3 $15.00
9100A-200 Pod Adaptor 2 $15.00
9100A Probe Logic Probe 1 $60.00
Y9100A-20D Dip Clip Module 1 $15.00
9100A-8080 Interface Pod 2 $45.00
Y9100A-100 Card Edge Fixture 1 $45.00
9100A Cal Calibration Module 6 $10.00
Y9100A-28D Dip Clip Module 2 $15.00
Y9100A-24D Dip Clip Module 1 $15.00
Y9100A-14D Dip Clip Module 1 $15.00
Y9100A-16D Dip Clip Module 1 $15.00
Y9100A-18D Dip Clip Module 1 $15.00
Y9100A-40D Dip Clip Module 1 $15.00

I hope I have all the 9100 and 9000's in the right place. I found a couple I
mixed up. IF there are any questions, please ask. If you are not interested,
please let me know if you know of anyone who is. I would like to finish
clearing my storage building.

I also have some large Cabletron rack mounted smart switches with over 100
ports and dual power supplies for $100.00 each, plus shipping. All tested
good.

Thank you for your time.

Jimmy Futrelle