EPROM emulator for sale

From: Corey Stup <Corey_at_Stup.net>
Date: Sat Jul 29 2006 - 15:22:23 EDT

I have another TechTools EconoROM II for sale .

4Mbit installed, configurable to emulate JEDEC EPROMs from 28 pin-32
pin, 8K - 512K. Target powered, communicates via parallel. External
reset. Daisychainable for multiple EPROM usage. Uses Win32 GUI or
DOS client for loading, downloadable from tech-tools.com, or I can
provide on CD.

Includes a 28 pin or 32 pin (your choice) target cable (you can make
your own cables, or $15 from Techtools), parallel adapter and
silver-satin communication cable.

$35.