Re: FIDE Include files

From: Martin White <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 21:30:09 EDT

Hi James,

Iıll double check in the morning as Iıve just shut it down for the night
now, but I THINK that the text I listed is literally the extent of the
message. About the only downside I have with running it in the virtual
machine is I canıt cut and paste the code. Well, I guess I can use my
webmail :o)

Youıre right thereıs plenty to go on there though so Iıll have a little look
under the hood at the temp dirs and also check out the sample code.

Iıll let you know!

Oh, Iım not actually running with the 9010 on the iMac ­ itıs just more
convenient to work on scripts from the comfort of the living room and then
take them out to the workbench when theyıre more or less ready to be put to
work. Mind you, I am running the 9010 via a USB to serial adapter so I
imagine I could use an iMac, but the expense of having a second iMac on the
workbench would be extravagance beyond belief!!

Cheers
Martin.

--
Guddler's Domain