Re: POLL: Re: FS...

From: Phil <pharwood_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 11:39:17 EDT

John,
Allow the " frivolous ads" and you risk loosing more people including me. If
I need an adapter, I'll go to Google or Ebay.
I have rarely used this board, but follow it and found it useful on
occasion, I also scarfed up a manual I needed. Some specialized equipment
that can benefit the majority is great, but keep it limited. I have a
building full of test equipment and electronics I need to dispose of, I
didn't think it belonged here. As far as 100 emails a day, some of us get
more than that..

Personally, if you allow ads like the "F5" remove me from the list.
That's not 2 cents worth, that's gospel !
Phil