Bytek Fireman 8x

From: Cameron Rector <crector_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sat Sep 30 2006 - 16:06:19 EDT

Hello all,
  I am new to this site, so I will applogize for dumb questions up front.

  I have a Bytek fireman 8x and I am having trouble programming TMS2532A's. The programming part goes well until verify. It seams that at address 0800h it fails. It does this on every chip I try. I don't know if this could be a configuration setting or it the unit has a bad solder joint or IC. I did a visual inspection from A11 pin 18 back through the circuit traces and joints, however I didn't find anything wrong. I tried to call Bytek and their phone is disconnected and my email bounced back.

  So, does anyone here know anything about this machine? Does anyone know where I can get the schmatic's for this programmer?

  I am a newbe at programming eproms, so don't overlook the fact I could have a software setting wacked out.

  The first verify error says "ADDS 0800h Ram 01 Device 00"

  Thanks in advance for the help,
  Cameron