ABI boardmaster/DDI-40xp programming manual scans.

From: Larkins <mail_at_nessandsteve.plus.com>
Date: Mon Dec 18 2006 - 11:05:42 EST

Hello all,
I have a scan of the programming manual for the board master 4000 and DDS-40XP. I am waiting to complete a reinstallation before I attempt to convert the jpg images into a pdf document using the tip another member gave on image magic command line tools (thanks for the tip!). While I am at it I also have a manual for the 9132a memory interface pod which I will scan and send in along with the installation disk.

While I am at it I was wondering if anyone has any information on the 3pin DIN style of keyboard interface these units use as it looks to be a very useful programming language and would like to see what my DDS-40XP is capable of. I have 2 bag fulls of old chips an old arcade operator gave me but some of the chips are not in the built in library so was thinking of adding to the library.

Just another thought since the FTP site doesn't have any info on this brand of test equipment I will send in the firmware I read a while back.

I assume I send all of this to you John? Or is there another way?

Thanks

Regards
Steve