FS 2 Fluke 9100As one monitor 2 external keyboards

From: Art Mallet - Artfromny <artfromny_at_nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sat Dec 23 2006 - 15:03:26 EST

MessageJust got this lot in and dont need it

2 Fluke 9100As, 2 external keyboards, one external monitor, looks to be 12
or 13 inch and is branded Fluke

Lot was purchased as is, working, from a vendor who also has a lot of
scopes, etc and the defective scopes were listed as such - nevertheless,
sold absolutely as is.

Ships in 3 boxes at 31# per, UPS ground. No charge for packing and
handling, I never really unpacked the boxes. Overseas shipping available
but its going to be expensive - I use Global Priority only, don't trust air
or surface parcel post

$750 plus freight? Trade for a bare 9100FT working, plus some bucks?

--
Art