booting 9100 from floppies

From: andy <warlords_at_punkass.com>
Date: Thu Dec 28 2006 - 09:52:18 EST

hi all.

 Well I spent most of yesterday and this morning finding a way to make
floppy disk images using Teledisk, boy was that a painful process..... (3
versions of teledisk later, and using a 486dx4-75 laptop to get it
working..) so now i have some disks made up, i want to get my 9100 to boot
them.. but can i heck.

 Late last night i'm sure i saw a pdf that had a software install procedure,
but i can't for the life of me find it now, i have looked on flippers again
for it, but can't find it, forest for the trees...

 can anyone let us know how to make the 9100 boot from floppy, or remind me
of the pdf file that i saw so i can just get on with it myself? this is
driving me crackers...

 ultimately i am going to try to upgrade my system software from 4.1 to 6.0
(i searched TTL and found that the 6.1 disk images are bad - john can you
mark these as bad in the ftp? i wasted quite a bit of time before finding
this out heh) and also upgrade the feeble 2mb ram to 4mb or whatever i can
get to work... i also need to get the videocard that i have installed to
work too.... but first things first i want to get the software upgraded....

thanks!

Andy