Re: WTD: WPC Test Fixture documents

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 18:30:20 EDT

At 08:27 pm 6 04 2007, you wrote:
>Anyone have a copy of the Williams WPC Test Fixture manual with
>schematics? Cory?
>
>I do have a copy of the WPC-95 Test Fixture that I got from Pinball
>Resource, but have nothing on my WPC fixture...

I have a photocopy of the WPC Test fixture Manual.
Part # 16-584T-101 dated October 1990.

If no one has a scanned copy of it I can probably scan this one but
it might be a few weeks before I have time.
It has a 35 pages or so and has wiring and some schematics of the
test fixture, looks complete but as I haven't got a test fixture I
can't guarantee it.

Any chance of a copy of the WPC '95 text fixture????

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk