Re: Fwd: GPIB

From: Ness and Steve <mail_at_nessandsteve.plus.com>
Date: Fri Apr 13 2007 - 14:03:29 EDT

Thanks for the advice Aidan,
I assumed that the omnipro2 only used a CGA/EGA graphics mode as it is DOS
only and pretty out of date but it can handle most proms,pals and gals so I
can wait until a decent USB programmer turns up at the right price.
I looked into the NI cards and although I have another spare ISA slot on the
P3 it has 3 PCI so I may just buy one of them.
Thanks again.
Steve