Re: transistor help (off topic)

From: Matt Rossiter <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Sun Dec 09 2007 - 11:32:22 EST

Ok, whatever you do - please don't take this as advice here and put this in
your monitor. I'm just throwing this one out as a possibility for the
14-601-36 Transistor which Sega marks as an NPN Power Transistor with a
1400v 5A rating in a T0-3 case in their manual.
http://www.mouser.com/search/refine.aspx?Ntt=511-BU208A%09.

Any thoughts or comments?

Matt