Re: Fluke 9010a Troubleshooting w/ Omega Race (now Xeltek SuperPro question)

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Sep 13 2008 - 12:18:19 EDT

I had an earlier version of the SuperPro software that allows you to
create your own test patterns for RAMs or ROM/PROMs - this was at an
extra cost back in the mid-90s.. Ask Xeltek if they provide the
Algorithm Generator software for your model.

My older SuperPro also have the native ability to create simple
algorithms for TTL logic chips that were not in its library. I used that
feature to write some simple tests for 40 pin PIAs that were not
supported at the time - nicely enough the 6821/6820/6520 was supported
which is a help checking those out.

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com