PAT-9001 (UK version Pat-9000), seeking info

From: <electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 18:34:47 EDT

I think that I have one of these units, but no labels anywhere. I read
an old RGVAC posting that somebody in the UK found some and they were
reported to be like a boiled-down version of the PAT-9000. I'd love to
get any info on it. It's not quite like the PAT-9000, so I am not sure
how to hook up a vector monitor.

Included in my purchase is some spare ITT Cannon housings, etc. I
might be up for some trades.

thanks

Dave