Re: Data I/O 29B with USB to Serial Adapter

From: <martin_at_guddler.co.uk>
Date: Mon Jun 15 2009 - 15:33:05 EDT

Thanks Matt,

I shall be giving that a go a bit later this evening.

In true Amazon market place style, I ordered one of the adapters I linked
to last week and it turned up very quickly for less than a fiver. Of
course it wasn't the one pictured (I guess they assume it's a USB to
Serial so who cares!) and sure enough it doesn't work with Mac.

Sadly it doesn't work with Windows 7 either :(

Will see if your link helps me :)

Martin.