Re: 9010a RS232 problem?

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jan 08 2010 - 08:41:36 EST

Ok I've found a U2 to be bad the MC14411 the D/A convertor, on the RS-232
board. So now the fluke doesn't reset,

The FIDE program is giving me an error of invalid port. Not sure how that
could be since there is only 1 serial port, and I've got the program setup
to use it.

So I'm going to have to go through my setup again and double check
everything, but progress is being made slowly.

Kevin