Re: 6803 CPU - Fluke 9010/9100 update

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Mar 01 2010 - 17:23:49 EST

Shy has kindly sent me the schematics in JPG format (three pages), and
even phoned me to explain some of the necessities for setting this up.
He has no documentation left nor does he have information on the delay
lines chosen - he designed this over twenty years ago and there was very
little call for it...Shy also says that this is freely given by him, he
is happy to share it.

I created some notes and added them to the zip file that I have put up
on TTL ftp site under Fluke:

ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/TestEquipment/Fluke/Fluke6803PodAdapterSchematic.zip

Anyone want to make the PCB?

John :-#)#