Re: PAL Dumping using your ABI Boardmaster 4000

From: Tim Matthews <trmatthe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 27 2010 - 17:32:57 EDT

Heh. I think our replies are overlapping. I've hunted far and wide but never
got a sniff of any schematic package. Only the ops and programmers manuals.
I would *love* a schematic package though; it'd make fixing these three I
have much, much, much simpler. As it is I'm reduced to swapping out sub
assemblies from my one known good worker and seeing how the error messages
change. Not that it helps much when the error message goes from one line to
ten just by putting 3.1 ROMs in :(

On that note, does anybody know what the error message format is for the 4K?
It looks like an IC numbering system but the data doesn't match up with
physical board locations no matter how I interpret the error codes.

tim