Nuked my Atari PAT 9000

From: Mark Hooks <MarkHooks_at_embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed May 19 2010 - 20:42:03 EDT

My failing eyesight is getting expensive. I messed up in a big way and
accidentally plugged my joystick/spinner assembly into the input for the
trackball. I know there is some damage to the Joystick interface board
because it has a burnt R57. Has anyone dealt with this mistake before? I
could use some guidance on the common failures associated with it.

Since the mistake the audio output 2 seems dead, the Game B reset light
stays lit and it is stuck on player 4. I also have no joystick response.
The good news is I can boot raster games.

Mark Hooks

850-894-8103 home

850-519-3232 cell