Re: What happened to the FTP site?

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sun May 23 2010 - 01:06:39 EDT

John Robertson wrote:
> David Haynes wrote:
>> John contacted me when I was in England working and I burned him 3
>> dvd's of
>> my archived stuff. Not sure if he was having issues or not. I haven't
>> heard back from him. It's been about 2 months now.
>>
>> David

OK, have rebuilt ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL/TestEquipment - and when
Dave's DVDs arrive I'll see what is on them that should be up as well...

Note that the higher directories do not let you read the contents -
hence ftp://ftp.flippers.com/TTL appearing to be blank - it contains
/TestEquipment of course (and nothing else).