Repost: Wanted: Arium ML4100 options

From: Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri Jun 04 2010 - 14:34:20 EDT

Reposting this because I never really got any answer
before and I see that Mr. Robertson is active on the
list now and (based on various UseNet posts from a
few years ago) I think he knows a good bit about the
ML4100.

I have an ML4100 that has and is serving me well.
I have most of the various pods and ROMs for it and
duplicates of many of them. Two things I'm missing
(based on my reading of the documents) are an RE-016
ROM emulator (with RS-232 interface) and an AB-032
non-volatile memory.

Anybody have either of these that they might be
convinced part with for trade or cash? Non-working
would be fine. I enjoy troubleshooting.

Alternatively, any explanations of why they are not
very useful or worth having at all would also be of
interest.

Thanks,
Bill Sudbrink