Re: 6502 NOP, or Clock divider

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2010 - 06:37:33 EDT

I just went ahead and built a clock divider out of 1 74s74 connecting the
clock from a normal 6502 nop, into pin 3, then feeding not q pin 6 into d
pin 2. and using q pin 5 as my new clock. It get's atari sigs now, and if I
need to just use normal 5004a sigs, I can just pull the clock divider.

Kevin