Re: 9100A software

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Apr 15 2011 - 21:29:23 EDT

John Robertson wrote:
> Does anyone have non-serialized software for the 9100A...I've lost
> track of that project from years ago, and want to try out a SCSI to
> Flash adapter, but the unit I just bought has a hard drive failure...
>
> John :-#)#

Actually it turns out to be a 'shake & bake' hard drive. giving the
drive a twist on powerup gets it turning, and it is loaded with system 5.0.

Now to figure out how to extract the disk image (MFM to SCSI
interface)...a birt rusty as the last time I looked at this was almost
ten years ago...

Or I could read the archives a bit more...

                 www.flippers.com