Re: Kurz Kasch PDFs updated on Flippers

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Feb 28 2012 - 11:13:17 EST

Ideally one would make a universal card - like the VERO boards but with
the 0.1" (?) 100 pin connector and the rest of the board full of plated
through holes...

http://www.verotl.com/prototyping-products

Then if folks scan their cards on both sides (or photo) someone can draw
up the wiring.

 As I seem to have the largest single collection I'll be
scanning/photographing them this spring with my work experience
students. I'll leave it to someone else to do the wiring though, I have
way too many projects to finish that are needed to pay bills. I will
post the pictures on flippers though as they are done.

I have replacement 100 pin wire wrap sockets for the test fixture for
sale if anyone needs one.

I also recommend that you fuse the transformer secondaries to avoid
burning cards or edge connectors if a problem occurs (don't ask).

John :-#)#