Re: Atari CTF-1

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2012 - 21:06:23 EDT

Andrew Welburn wrote:
> Calling out for anyone (but probably just aimed at John ;) who might
> have paperwork/schems for the CTF-1..
>
> I spent a good little while hunting online and can't find anything...
>
> I have my CTF-1 on the bench now, and i'm trying to repurpose it, or
> at least work out how much of it is missing, needs replacing or what i
> need to be hunting for. Right now i need to use the variacs in my own
> rig, so i'll proabably end up with a Franken-rig of sorts for now, but
> i need to get working on it.
>
> here's my rig right now :
> http://www.andysarcade.net/personal/bronzeage/CTF-1/CTF6aug12.JPG
>
> here's my webpage documenting its restoration:
> http://www.andysarcade.net/personal/bronzeage/CTF-1/
>
> any help appreciated, wiring diagram especially wanted..!

Hi Andy (and all),

Yes, I have very extensive files for the CTF-1 which need to be
scanned...just haven't the time right now. Check with me after Sept 2
and I will see about getting the two books (one of schematics, the
second pages of jumper cables) scanned and uploaded.

The panel you are missing (that fits under the monitor) was for other
boards Atari made - for example: a panle with the tape player as used in
Quiz show, a panel with ROM and test connections for TANK 8, and an
EXPANSION board (many lights and switches). I have documents on a couple
of these as I have two CTS-1s that have the three panels mentioned above.

                 www.flippers.com