Re: message

From: CRC <technobug_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2012 - 02:28:52 EDT

On 4 Oct 2012, at 6:05 PM, adolfo bustos wrote:
> in a message to techtoolslist-request@flippers.com:
> techtoolslist@flippers.com
> Prom Burner B&C Microsystems, Model 1409C
> Anyone know the Program "" Burner.exe ""
> compatible IBM .-
> for
> Universal E(e)prom Programmer
> B&C Microsystems
> 1409C Programmer
> Model 1409C ver 10.2CT
> Any info would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Adolfo
> FTP site is: ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org

Adolfo -

I begged a copy of an older version of their "burner" program a while ago. It supports the 1400 and 1400/87. There is a slightly newer version, but it wouldn't work with my 1200.

I put the program at: <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ztgxu9w53n08aba/j2nxmKCAWD>.

You might drop support at BP a note asking for a later version that supports your programmer.

Beware, I found that this program will not run on a current PC - I had to dig up a 500 MHz ancient box to run the programmer.

I hope this helps ->CRC