Re: More updates to ftp - FLUKE

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2012 - 14:31:01 EST

By the way.....

Maybe this is common knowledge, and I knew these systems were expensive BITD but I was still pretty surprised to see the catalogue prices here:

http://www.teknetelectronics.com/DataSheet/FLUKE/FLUKE_9100A43535.pdf

OK, the 35,000 dollar version got you a 9 day training but still.......pretty weird to realize I have that system on my table here now :)

Anyone any luck with the images I uploaded ? Or at least were you able to recreate the floppies ?

Op 16 nov. 2012, om 19:29 heeft Andre Huijts <a.huijts@upcmail.nl> het volgende geschreven: