Fluke 900

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2012 - 14:20:08 EST

Just got in a very clean 900 today (eBay) and it looks like it was
hardly ever used. Has training card, the extension board, fat manual,
and software!

Software (5" floppies):

900 Library Utility V2.04, V2.05, V2.06
900 PC Software V3.1
Fluke 900 Data Cartridge SELF_PACED TRAINING & Slaes Demo Rev.6

Documentation:

Introduction
Self-Paced Tutorial
900 PC SOFTWARE Control and Development Package for the Fluke 900 Rev 3.1
900 Dynamic Troubleshooter Operator Manual Rev 5.00

If anyone needs anything from this collection I will do what I can to
put up on TTL's FTP site. All of this will EVENTUALLY get
scanned/imaged/whatever and uploaded

However at the moment my free time is being spent on getting my 9100s
sorted out and all upgraded to 6.1. Still trying to figure out the
Service 6.0 disc - none of my 4 units match its' serialization - I have
to wonder if I have one more 9100 tucked under a bench or buried in a
box somewhere...