Re: Directory success !!! (for HDR that is.)

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Dec 12 2012 - 15:18:59 EST

Andrew Welburn wrote:
> hey john.. i sent a response about this but it hasn't shown, is there
> a spam filter stopping me somewhere?
>
> Andrew Welburn
> http://www.andys-arcade.com

The message was getting too big, (over 40K) so the system sends me a
note every now and then and holds the message.

I can increase the allowable message size, but this one is approaching
80K so I figure that some people may still be on dialup and would prefer
not to get large messages. I think I'll make a separate post on this to
find out...

John :-#)#