Re: 6800 to 6502 pod conversion...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2012 - 21:31:07 EST

Andre Huijts wrote:
> Decided to convert my 6800 to a 6502 pod tonight. I was lucky as both pos are the "jumper type" so it was merely copying the jumper set-up from the 6502 and replacing the 6800 with the 6502 of the defective pod.
>
> Hooked it up to the 9100A and it went through self-test without any problem :)
>
> Just for fun, I replaced the 6502 with a CM630P (bought 5 from Bulgaria on e-bay) and sure enough it went through self-test fine again.
>

> André Huijts
> andre.huijts@upcmail.nl

Oh, and I've scanned and played with the pod decals for the 6502 - check in

 /Fluke/9010and9100Pods/6502pod

directory for some TIFFs, PDFs, etc. of these. the ones ending in B&W
have just the text - raw filtered. The "Fluke Pod 6502 Decal.pdf" is the
top small label. The rest are the big one in various attempts.

Note that you can't peel these labels from the pods (to do a nice scan)
without the real risk of damaging them! They are printed on the rear of
the frosted vinyl and some of the ink will stay behind even if you try
freezing the decal...(gah...).

Someone wants to tidy them up to make them suitable for vinyl printing I
won't complain!