Fwd: Fluke 9010A Display problem

From: Jose Luiz Martins <joseluizmartins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 04 2013 - 11:49:58 EST

Thanks John,

After a close inspection, I realise that the display test was showing
the number 8 on all segments.

According to service manual the ICs 12 and 14 are responsible to drive
the "internal part" of each segment, and the ICs 11 and 13 the
"external part".

A number 8 uses only "external" filaments and athe letter K, for
instance, uses some "internal" ones.

Put my scope on IC 14 and no action on output pins...

Today i'll try to buy one mc14094bcp on some local store, and see what
happens...

Thank you guys!

JL

Enviado via iPad