Re: Fluke 9010A Install with FIDE

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 12 2013 - 20:14:50 EDT

Flow control is probably off or set wrong on computer end. Open up control
panel, system, hardware, com ports. Selects your com port and port
settings. Flow control should be XON/XOFF for software flow control or
Hardware for hardware flow control. Use whichever matches the programmer
setup.

If you're using Hardware and it doesn't work your null modem cable may be
wired wrong.

Good luck.