Re: Fluke stuff for sale

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Tue Apr 23 2013 - 17:59:24 EDT

Wow, I got 4 people interested in the 68000 pod who all mailed me within a couple of hours after each other.

I'm going to be totally honest here: I seriously need some money (else I wouldn't have decided to sell the 68000 pod) and for a change I think I should sell it to the highest bidder....or anyone who can trade it for a 6809 pod.

I hope that's not too much of an ass-thing to do...the 200 USD was actually the amount I had in mind in Euro's, but I forgot to adapt that to (about) the USD value....I did put the right values on the 80xxx pods though and these are spoken for now.

So....mail me your bid (directly at my e-mail address) and I'll see who has the best offer....

Hope you guys understand and don't give me a hard time about this....I would normally go with the first guy but there was literally minutes between 3 of the 4 mails and I will be disappointing people one way or the other anyway.......

Best, André

Op 23 apr. 2013, om 07:47 heeft Andre Huijts <a.huijts@upcmail.nl> het volgende geschreven:

> Hey guys,
>
> Small reminder, I've got some Fluke pods for sale:
>
> - 68000 pod, self-tests OK
> - 80186 pod, self-tests OK
> - 80286 pod, error: pod name not yet known
> - some square PCBs with a 80286 and 80386 on them, no idea what they are for.
>
> 68000 : USD 200
> 80186: USD 50
> 80286: USD 25
>

> André Huijts