Re: Fluke stuff for sale

From: Tom Miller <tmiller_at_skylinenet.net>
Date: Tue Apr 23 2013 - 19:09:58 EDT

That is the right thing to do.

Just sayin'

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andre Huijts" <a.huijts@upcmail.nl>
To: "Technical Tools Mail List" <techtoolslist@flippers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Techtoolslist] Fluke stuff for sale

Crap...this whole thing makes me feel really bad, which I don't like. I
regret posting that earlier on and should stick to how I would want to be
treated too !!

I'll sell it to the first guy who contacted me about it and he contacted me
directly before you Fabrice, sorry.

This will make me get less money for the pod, but you are right, I should
stick to my principles.

Sorry for this guys....I feel stupid. Good and honest relations are worth a
lot more than a couple of Euro's/Dollars.....

Good night to all, André