Manual/schems for MicroConcepts Boardwalker 101?

From: Alan McCormick <weirdal1968_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon May 13 2013 - 08:09:40 EDT

Does anyone have a manual or schems for a Boardwalker 101? Heck even a manual for any boardwalker would probably help. Mine came without cables so its limited to being an out-of-circuit IC tester until I hack up some chip clips. I really want to use the logic comparator function to troubleshoot a friend's Exidy Deathrace pcb (now *that* is going to be a nightmare).

Mine reports it has a Std v2.0 library. Are the libraries compatible across the boardwalker line?