Re: Fluke 90 Series Manuals Online

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jun 18 2013 - 13:49:03 EDT

On 06/18/2013 10:03 AM, Matthew Rossiter wrote:
> Go ahead and archive away!
>
> Do you also have the Quicktools software that goes along with the
> Fluke 90? I thought I had shared this many years ago or someone else
> did. I'm looking for my disk.
>
> Matt

No to Quicktools, I have original shipping boxes Series 90 units and no
software came with them...If I'd had that software I'd be less likely to
use the 9010 in fact, reading that manual you provided a PDF of is quite
interesting!

The Series 90 machine was designed in Canada, and I had communicated
with the designer years ago, but he was unwilling to share anything at
that time. I will get in touch again and see if he is more willing to
release info now...

John :-#(#